- USE OF THE SITE
We require all Members to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site, for any of the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site's or Aanya network security, or attempting to use the Site's service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Site, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies and membership reward programs ("Additional Terms"), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall prevail.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION; LIMITATIONS ON QUANTITIES
Excluding any content which may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, software and other components (including our graphics, logos, videos, button icons, music and page headers) available on the Site are the property of Aanya or our licencees and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site. If found the same legal action shall be initiated
- SUBMITTED CONTENT
Aanya does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. With respect to any materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant Aanya a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sub-license such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant Aanya the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. Aanya will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
Aanya makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non- Alex Jewellery sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Alex Jewellery makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non- Alex Jewellery sites. Alex Jewellery does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
In no event shall Alex jewellery , its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates, or third parties providing information on this site be liable to any user of the site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the site, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Alex jewellery has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. In no event shall the total liability of Alex jewellery , its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from your use of this site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount you paid to Alex jewellery in connection with the event giving rise to such liability.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
- RISK OF LOSS
Any merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT; NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
Alex Jewellery specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Alex Jewellery will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed Alex Jewellery infringement should be sent to this Site's Designated Agent at the following address:
- physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
These Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Alex Jewellery or its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliates shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maharashtra, without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Maharashtra, Maharashtra with respect to any legal proceeding that may arise in connection with these Terms and your use of the Site. In addition, you expressly waive any right to a jury trial in any legal proceeding against Alex Jewellery, its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, or successors under or related to these Terms.
Any claim or cause of action you have with respect to use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim arises.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms, please refer to our Contact Us page.